Duration: 21h (3d) - Price: 750€ - Level: all levels - Maximum number of participants: 5
Instructor: Galina Duverne - Type: leisure workshop
- Understanding airbrushe and choosing the right equipment.
- Learn to handle the airbrush on paper with different exercises.
- Techniques for filling in simple shapes and working with shadows (working on paper).
- Creating gradations on a dummy.
- Creating a stencil with a simple design.
- Practice (paper work).
- Preparing a stencil with a more complex design.
- Drawing on this support.
5 students maximum
Courses exclusively done by Galina Duverne
Large workspace (1.60m)
The course is in French but the teacher also gives the course in English in case of a non-French speaking student.
The number of students is limited to 5 people so that the teacher is available to advance each student individually.
A Course Certificate will be given to you at the end of the course.
All materials are loaned for the duration of the course. Raw materials and supplies are included in the price. Lunch is not included.
Each intern is required to clean up their work plan, equipment and tools.
The last half hour of each day is devoted to cleaning the laboratory.
None planned, please contact us if you would like us to organise a new session soon.
To be notified when we will add new sessions of this course type, click here.