Duration: 14h (2d) - Price: 510€ - Level: advanced - Maximum number of participants: 6
Instructor: Galina Duverne - Type: leisure workshop
Please note that this course is only open to people who have experience with sugar paste.
This course will learn you to make cakes with a simple structure.
You will learn:
- how to create a safe structure depending on the shape of the cake (you will create your structure yourself).
- what biscuits and creams to use for sculpted cakes.
- use of RKT and modeling chocolate.
- how to cut a cake.
- how to smooth a complex shaped cake and cover it.
- coloring the cake to add more relief.
Cakes and creams are already prepared in advance by us.
6 students maximum
Courses exclusively done by Galina Duverne
Large workspace (1.60m)
The course is in French but the teacher also gives the course in English in case of a non-French speaking student.
The number of students is limited to 6 people so that the teacher is available to advance each student individually.
A Course Certificate will be given to you at the end of the course.
All materials are loaned for the duration of the course. Raw materials and supplies are included in the price. Lunch is not included.
Each intern is required to clean up their work plan, equipment and tools.
The last half hour of each day is devoted to cleaning the laboratory.
None planned, please contact us if you would like us to organise a new session soon.
To be notified when we will add new sessions of this course type, click here.
Photos of this course*
* The photos are not contractual, the models are likely to change at each course.